Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
- 52.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Newton Stewart ( Baile Ur nan Stiùbhartach) is a burgh town in the south of Scotland in the west of the...
The Bladnoch is a river in the Machars of Galloway in southwest Scotland. One of the earliest descriptions...
Sorbie is a small village in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland. It is located mid-way between Wigtown...
Sorbie Tower is a fortified tower house 1 mile east of the village of Sorbie, Dumfries and Galloway,...
Loch Trool is a body of water in Galloway, south-west Scotland lying in the valley of Glen Trool. It...
Merrick (The Awful Hand)
This 843 metre Scottish Corbett summit has Isolation and Status Merrick on a cold 2008 January winters...
Goat Fell View - Isle of Arran, Ayrshire UK
- The Isle of Arran lies in the Firth of Clyde off the west coast ofScotland. The A841 goes south out...
The Isle of Arran
Ferry to the IsleFor the lucky Glaswegians and other locals on the Scottish mainland of North Ayrshire,...
This is the highest summit within the range of hills known as the Lowther Hills.The hill stands proud...
The Great Piggy Bank Challenge - Walking -
- In late March 2008, Gordon McKirdy and Steve Hunt will pull a Piggy Bank the size of a small car from...
Aspire Clan Tour - Sightseeing -
- A trip around Scotland to take photographs of all the main Highland Clan Points Of Interest...
Places of Geologic Significance
- James Hutton, who was born in June 1726, is considered to be thefather of modern geology. Before his...
Ben Lomond stands at 3195feet/974metres and is number 184 in the munro heights. Located within the Loch...
Ptarmigan ridge, Ben Lomond
- Ptarmigan ridge seen from the standard routeLocated within the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National...
The Cobbler ( Ben Arthur )
Ben Arthur or more commonly known as The CobblerIs not the highest of the summits within in the Arrochar...
Beinn Narnain Narnain trig point and Ben LomondBeinn Narnain appears prominently from the shores of...
Garalet Hill I did on the 4th of May 2007. It is not a large Hill of the Moffat Hills region but it has...
This fine ridge in the Moffat Hills region of Scotland is best done as part of a circular route when...
White Coomb via Saddle Yoke, White Coomb
- After adding my Moffat Hills Area page to the Summitpost website I thought this route was just right...
Red Pike rises high above Buttermere and Crummock Water lakes in the Lake District. The summit and the...
Ben A'an is located in the Trossachs just beside the banks of Loch Achray. Although this is not the largest...
Stob Odhar at 562metres. Is the highest summit on the region of Knapdale and Kintyre.The Kintyre Peninsular...
Via An t-Sron, The Cobbler ( Ben Arthur
- Located just to the north of the small town of Arrochar, The Cobbler (2900ft/884m), is probably the...
Beinn Ime's south faceBeinn Ime (translation: Butter Hill) is located just north of the famous Arrochar...