Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
- 1506.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Olallie Butte Trail, Olallie Butte
- This summit is a hike and the trail starts right where you park you car so there is no approach...
- View from Park Ridge ( via the Breitenbush Trailead).This climb to the meadows beneath Mt. Jefferson...
Pyramid Butte Trail, Pyramid Butte
- Take the PCT from the trailhead less than a mile until you cross a small wooden bridge. On the other...
Portland: Park Ridge
- No time to hike the whole PCT? This 7.4-mile section in Mt. Hood National Forest offers some of the best...
Id seen Dinah-Mo Peak before only from Bear Point looking east. It didnt get my attention until I saw...
Park Ridge is, as its name implies, a long ridge that one must cross when hiking into Mt. Jefferson from...
Mt. Jefferson Wilderness: Scout Lake
- This approximately 9 mile round trip hike is perfect for the overnight/weekend trip. With just over 3,600...
Jefferson Park to COHP, Marion Cohp - Mt. Jefferson (OR
- This one starts on a well graded trail that leads up to a beautiful and very popular area of lakes and...
Pacific Crest Trail: OR Section 9
- FR 4220 @ BREITENBUSH LAKE to TIMOTHY LAKE: Knobby buttes dominate this 31.4-mile trip through a landscape...
Note - this page was just adopted - changes happening.Mount Jefferson is the second highest mountain...
Devils Peak Ridge, Triangulation Peak
Scramble / Hike
- Take Hwy 46 East from Detroit Lake. Just past Cleator Bend C.G. take a right on to road #2231. After...
Southeast Corner, Spire Rock
- This route offers easy technical climbing on junky rock. It's adventure climbing to be sure but as far...
Located just two miles south of the much more magnificent Mt. Jefferson, Goat Peak takes a distant second...
Portland: Hawk Mountain
- For a mere 4.6-mile investment, you get a protected summit in Mt. Hood National Forest, and a rustic...
NE Corner, Shepard Tower of Metolius
Basic rock climb
- 6.8 mi hike or bike from locked gate at end of Forest Rd 14 past Camp Sherman. Scramble up hillside (to...
East Ridge Bushwhack, Schreiner Peak
- This is a bushwhack, no established trail. Be confident with routefinding and/or GPS use. You will ascend...
Any frickin idea how to get this sorted??...
The highest mountain in the Bull of the Woods Wilderness Area at 5710 feet is Schreiner Peak. It is an...
Not to be confused with Mt. Bachelor, Bachelor Mountain lies about 11 miles WSW of Mt. Jefferson further...
CLACKAMAS LAKE (OR)
MT. HOOD, GOVERNMENT CAMP MOUNTAINS, WILDERNESS, OPEN SPACE FIREWOOD SOLD ON SITE, STAFF ON SITE FISHING,...
Pacific Crest Trail: OR Section 8
- Editor's Note: Wildfires forced our map contributor to abandon the PCT and jump ahead to the next section....
CLACKAMAS LAKE HISTORIC CABIN (OR)
Closed from 09/02/2008 - 10/20/2008. The Clackamas Lake Historic Ranger Station sits 1/4 mile from Clackamas...
GOLD BUTTE LOOKOUT (OR)
The Lookout at Gold Butte is a small (14' x 14'), rustic, wood cabin built on three foot stilts...
JOE GRAHAM (OR)
MT. HOOD, GOVERNMENT CAMP, TIMOTHY LK MOUNTAINS, WILDERNESS, OPEN SPACE FIREWOOD SOLD ON SITE, STAFF...
Dickey Creek Trail, Big Slide Mountain
- The Dickey Creek Trail is a long one for sure but there are many benefits to this route. The trailhead...
SHEEP SPRINGS HORSE CAMP (OR)
Sheep Springs Horse Camp is located about five miles North West of Camp Sherman, Oregon. This beautiful...
This campground is located in the Mt Hood National Forest on Timothy Lake at approximately 3400 feet...
PINE POINT (OR)
MT. HOOD, GOVERNMENT CAMP, TIMOTHY LK MOUNTAINS, WILDERNESS, OPEN SPACE, LAKE FIREWOOD SOLD ON SITE,...
GONE CREEK (OR)
This Mt Hood National Forest campground is on Timothy Lake at approximately 3400 feet of elevation. If...
Three Fingered Jack, Canyon Creek Meadows
- A favorite destination for locals. Take an unorthodox approach to picturesque wildflower-filled meadows...