Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
Yosemite National Park
- 2434.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Mount Hoffmann, aka Mount Hoffman and Hoffman Peak, located near the geographic center of Yosemite National...
NE Ridge, Mount Hoffmann
- This is a hidden gem you probably haven't heard about. It doesn't show up in any of the guidebooks. We...
Take A Hike
Snow Creek Falls Trail, Yosemite NP
- The Snow Creek Falls Trail starts about a mile from one of Yosemite Valley's most popular destinations,...
Tuolumne Peak is a fractured granite, twin summited peak near the geographic center of Yosemite National...
North Dome, Yosemite NP
- Standing across the valley from Half Dome, North Dome makes for a perfect afternoon day hike or a leisurely...
North Dome, located on the north side of Yosemite Valley above Royal Arches and Washington Column, offers...
Arrowhead Arete is a striking formation that rises above Yosemite Village. The main route up its face...
- going to Yosemite for five days....
Yosemite Falls is the highest measured waterfall in North America. Located in Yosemite National Park...
Lost Arrow Direct, Lost Arrow Spire
- To reach the base of the Lost Arrow Direct route, one must climb Sunnyside Bench route ( 5.0 ) or the...
Upper Yosemite Falls
The South Face, Washington Column - Yosemite Valley
- Hike east from the Ahwahnee Hotel parking lot, then north and up to the base of the Column...
Royal Arch Cascade
Royal Arch Cascade is a waterfall located on the north wall of Yosemite Valley and the Yosemite National...
Yosemite National Park, CA: Yosemite Valley-Toulumne Meadows-Vogelsangang Pass
- Weâve all seen Ansel Adamâs iconic pictures and heard the legendary stories from our friends. Theyâre...
Eagle Peak (Yosemite)
Eagle peak is situated between Yosemite falls and El Capitan, is not a spectacular peak compare with...
Royal Arches, Royal Arches
Technical Rock Climb
- Okay, assuming you made it to the Ahwahnee parking lot, head north toward the cliff until you hit the...
Clouds Rest - Yosemite National Park, CA
- The first 1.5 miles of this hike is a relatively flat and an easy walk. After that be prepared for a...
- Nice little stroll, from North Pines Camp ground to bridge on Mirror Lake trail. (The other half was...
- Hike to the top of Yosemite Falls. Lots and lots of switchbacks!!! Unfortunately the GPS didn't seem...
Yosemite National Park: The North Rim
- Savor Yosemite's icons in solitude on this 4-day exploration....
- Indian Canyon is the deeply carved, tree-laden canyon found on the north side of the valley between Yosemite...
Yosemite National Park: Cloud's Rest
- Hike from Tenaya Lake to Clouds Rest via the Sunrise Trail....
South Crack, Stately Pleasure Dome
- About 100 feet left of the obvious Great White Book is a somewhat broken area above a large shrub-covered...
The Diving Board is located in Yosemite, rising 3,500 ft from the floor of Yosemite Valley. It is the...
Yosemite Village is the primary developed place in Yosemite Valley. Situated along the north side of...
The Cables, Half Dome
- The cables on Half Dome turn a class 5 rock climb into a class 3 scramble up the NW shoulder of Half...
Mirror Lake Trail
- This is a very easy, and very popular hike to pretty Mirror Lake. Mirror Lake is located at the base...
Glacier Point to Half Dome via Illilouette Falls
- This is the hike in Yosemite. Half Dome is the hike that everyone does, that means that there will be...
Yosemite:Tuolumne Meadows to Yosemite Valley
- 3 Day backpack trip on the John Muir Trail from Tuolumne Meadows to Yosemite Valley, with a stop at the...
The North Face Of the Rostrum
- Park above the Rostrum on highway 41. Park west of Wawona tunnel at the end of a long stone wall. Hike...