Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
- 1470.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Bronkhorstspruit is a small farming town 50km east of Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa along the N4...
Siyabuswa is a town (also informally defined as a township) in the countryside of the South Africa province...
Pretoria is a city located in the northern part of Gauteng Province, South Africa. It is one of the...
National Zoological Gardens of South Africa
The National Zoological Gardens of South Africa (also informally known as The Pretoria Zoo) is the national...
Groblersdal is a farming town situated 32 km North of the 178 million m³ Loskop Dam in the Sekhukhune...
The Manie Mulder Waterfall
- This waterfall can be found along the main trail which leadsthrough the area. One could once swim in...
Lone Creek Falls
- This is a well-known and popular waterfall, which can get quitebusy especially during school holidays....
- At 92m, this waterfall is the highest in the area. A short walk of about 100m from the parking will...
Scenic drive home from Olifants Camp. - Sightseeing -
- Driving home from Olifants Camp in the Kruger National Park via Gods Window, 3 Rondawels, Blyde River...
Standard Route D, Sentinel
Walk and two climbing pitches
- The climb starts in an obvious recess on the west side of the Sentinel, about 100m above the contour...
Kruger Game Drive: Malelane to Satara - Other -
- This trip was a game drive through the Kruger National Park. We entered at the Malelane gate and drove...
Lower Sabie to Olifants - Sightseeing -
- Driving from Lower Sabie camp to Olifants camp in the Kruger National Par...
North East Ridge, Cathedral Peak (Drakensberg
- Walk in along the main path to Cathedral Peak. The route forms the right hand skyline of the peak when...
Godbold's Frontal, Cleft Peak
Technical rock climb
- This route may be approached in various ways - none of them easy. Route finding is simplest if you follow...
South Africa - Sightseeing -
- Walking tour of South Africa, Dec. 14-26, 2007...
Karkloof Falls - KwaZulu
- You will have to turn off the main tarred road and travel a fewkilometers on a dirt road. (The Co-ordinates...