Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
Shelving Rock Mountain
- 343.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Lake George, nicknamed the Queen of American Lakes, is a long, narrow lake at the southeast base of the...
- Agnes Island in Lake Georg...
Buck Mtn Upper
Albany: Tongue Mountain Loop
- This strenuous 11.7-mile loop hops three peaks to outstanding views in the Tongue Mountain Range, then...
Hogstown Trailhead, Buck Mountain
- Turn on to Buttermilk Falls Rd. from Rt. 149. At 3.2 miles down this road the becomes Sly Pond Road and...
Sleeping Beauty - Lake George
- This hike will take you to the summit of Sleeping Beauty mountain whose cliffs offer a wide view including...
Buck Mtn Lower
- Buck Mtn Lower Trai...
Mt. Erebus sits in the Eastern Adirondacks, overlooking Lake George. It's wooded summit tops out at 2527',...
Bolton Landing is a hamlet in Warren County, New York, United States, on Lake George in the Adirondacks....
Tongue Range Loop Lake George
- This makes for a challenging, but incredibly scenic day hike, or a nice 2 or 3 day backpacking trip....
Black Mountain, at 2,665 feet, is the highest peak in the two ranges of mountains that shelter Lake George....
Five Mile Mountain - Lake George
- This hike is along part of the Tongue mountain range - the mountainous peninsula that juts into Lake...
Huletts Landing is a small lakeside community on the eastern shore of Lake George in the Adirondack Mountains...
Kelsey Pond ATV Property Lines
ATV / Motocross
- Prospect Mtn Lake Georg...
Prospect Mountain Highway - Lake George, NY
- Prospect Mountain Veterans Memorial Highway is a 5.88-mile tollroad, from US Route 9/NY Route 9N to...
Summit of Pharoah Mountian Via Crane Pon, Pharoah Mountain
- Trail starts from Crane Pond trailhead...
Schroon Lake snowmobiling - Snowmobiling -
- Fun was had by al...
Sunset near the summit Crane mountain in the southern Adirondacks is the most used, most appreciated...
Huckleberry's cliffs from Crane MountainHuckleberry Mt is a beautiful little mountain in the southern...
- The area around Hadley mountain has had a history of forest fires. There were several in the early part...
UPDATE (June 2008): Bottom three flights of stairs removed from tower, very dangerous to climb, do not...
Macomb Mountain stands as twenty-first in order of height in the Adirondacks and is most noted as being...
Number forty-two in order of heigh in the Adirondacks it is quite an interesting little peak with it...
Number thirty-seven in order of height in the Adirondacks South Dix is noteworthy for standing in the...
Great Slide of East Dix, East Dix
- Park your car at the unofficial trailhead where the North Fork of the Boquet River runs under a bridge...
Number twenty-three in order of magnitude in the Adirondacks, Hough (pronounced Huff by the locals...
Adirondack Park: The Dixes