Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
Mount Kinsman Trail
- 589.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
Trail to bridal veil fall...
- You must first climb fairly steeply up the wall to get to Lonesome Lake. Then the trail is very easy...
Kinsman Mountain is a mountain located in Grafton County, New Hampshire. The mountain is named after...
Kinsman Mountain, North and South
South Kinsman 4358 ft.North Kinsman 4293 ft.North and South Kinsman are the highest peaks in the Cannon-Kinsman...
Looking north to Cannon.The Cannonballs are three distinct humps on the ridge between North Kinsman...
Whitney-Gilman Ridge, Cannon Mountain (NH
multi-pitch rock climb, semi-alpine
- From the Old Man parking lot on the 93 Southbound side (don't forget to sign in at the register) walk...
Cannon-Kinsman and Moosilauke Range
On Mt. Pemigewasset with the Moosilauke Massif beyondThe Cannon-Kinsman and Moosilauke Range is defined...
Cannon Mountain Ski Area
Cannon Mountain Ski Area, located on Cannon Mountain in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, is a state-owned...
Bald Mountain and Artist Bluff (Franconia Notch)
<IMG SRC="http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/104571.jpg"<IMG SRC="http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/129868.jpg...
White Mountain National Forest: Kinsman Pond
- Follow this 9.9-mile loop past refreshing swimming holes and idyllic off-trail campsites to the evergreen...
Franconia Notch (el. 1950 ft. / 590 m.) is a major mountain pass through the White Mountains of New Hampshire....
- A steady climb out of the valley, accompanied by the whine of cars and trucks on the highway below. The...
North Kinsman and South Kinsman
- Park on the Lafayette Campground. Take the Lonesome Lake Trail north and turn left in the Cascade Brook...
Appalachian Trail: NH 112 to Flume Visitor Center
- This 15.8-miler climbs more than 3,500 feet past mountain lakes and waterfalls--all deserving of a lunchtime...
Eaglet Spire is the only free standing spire on the east coast. The Eaglet is awe inspiring in itself....
The giant pot
Places of Geologic Significance
- This is one big pot-hole or basin. It is located in FranconiaNational Forest off RT 93 in NH. There...
Mount Pemigewasset Trail, Mount Pemigewasset (Indian Head
Hike (Class 1
- Follow the directions in the "Getting There" section of the main page...
Mt. Lafayette, NH PDCH (Pretty Darn Cold Hike
- This was my first winter hiking trip, and probably the most grueling hike I've ever done. Guess it pays...
Boston: Falling Waters-Old Bridal Path
- Climb past cascading waterfalls, alongside rocky ledges, and over three exposed summits on this 7.8-mile...
The Flume Gorge
Places of Geologic Significance
- Uprising basalt forced open existing fractures in granite, thenerosion allowed for a deep gorge to form...
- Table Rock is a a foundation of Conway granite exposed by thewaters of Flume Book rushing down.500 feet...
- ...when the tremendous flow carried away a boulder which hadhung suspended over the gorge.Part of a...
Mt. Lincoln stands over 5000 feet tall along the Franconia Ridge in New Hampshire. To the north on this...
Walker Brook Ravine, Mount Lafayette
River walk to slide climb
- Park at Lafayette Place and hike in to the Bridal Path/Falling Waters cuttoff. Put on your sandals or...
Falling Waters Trail, Little Haystack
- See the Getting There section of the main page for directions to the trailhead...
Concord: Mt. Flume