Loading TrailBehind... please wait.
Internet Explorer loads in about 5 seconds. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome load immediately.
- 2807.000 meters
iPhone Offline Maps
iPad and iPhone Marine Charts
see "getting there..."
The West Ridge, Ladron Mountains
From the parking area, walk through the access gate, and start heading cross-country at a south or southeast...
The Ladron Mountains are located in central New Mexico. These prominent but largely unknown mountains...
Ladrón Peak is an isolated, highly visible peak in central New Mexico, lying about 50 mi (80 km) southwest...
Strawberry Peak is one of the distinctive topographic features around the town of Socorro in central...
Belen () (Spanish: Belén) is a city in Valencia County, New Mexico, United States. Belen is Spanish for...
The Magdalena Mountains are a small mountain range in Socorro County, in west-central New Mexico in the...
Very Large Array, NM52 and Chloride, NM - Other -
- This weekend I had to work in Las Cruces, NM and took the opportunityto visit a ghost town I had read...
Forest Trail 10, South Baldy Peak
- From the campground at 6,800', start hiking on Forest Road 406. This road starts at the entrance to the...
Geology Field Experience: Desert Southwest 2006 - Sightseeing -
- This is the route that my Geology Field Experience Class took at the beginning of the summer of 2006....
Manzano Peak is the highest point in the Manzano Mountains. These mountains are essentially a southern...
Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
Wetlands view from the Flight Deck.Established in 1941, the Bosque del Apache (Spanish for "Woods of...
Point 10057 is a ranked highpoint along the Manzano Mountain ridgecrest. It sits just south of Gallo...
Gallo Peak is the northern most 10,000 foot peak in the Manzano Mountains. One of several 10,000 footers...
Mount Withington is a high peak located in the San Mateo Mountains. Although it isnt the highest peak...
One of a pair of peaks forming the southern border in a west-facing concavity in the middle of the Manzano...
Manzano Mountains: Spruce Spring/Red Canyon loop
- Hike or backpacking in the Manzano Mountains...
up the Trail Canyon Trail, north on the crest trail with a side trip to Bosque Peak, and down the Bosque...
Bosque Peak is similar to a gigantic, tree-covered mesa rising 4,000 feet above the valley. It is one...
SANTA FE HIKING - Walking -
- This is record of the visits on Friday & Saturday. Zoom on the different areas to see our walk...
Bike ride to the Straunt - Mountain biking -
- A nice bike ride on the Rio Grande Nature Trai...
Petroglyphs National Monument
The moon rises over J A VolcanoPetroglyph National Monument lies on the western edge of Albuqueruque,...
Petroglyphs National Monument
- Petroglyph national Monument contains a variety of cultural and natural resources including volcanoes,...
Cerro Blanco Trail (No. 79) To East Face, Mosca Peak
- From Albuquerque, go east on I-40 and take the Tijeras exit. Stay right when the off-ramp splits after...
Rinconada Canyon - Petroglyph National Monument
- Starting off from the trailhead you skirt along the right side of the canyon / mesa. Along the trail...
Picacho Peak is a 500-foot volcanic neck at the foot of Mount Taylor, which rises 4,400 feet above. Flat-topped...
Mesa Point Trail
- The trail starts off at the base of the mesa. Once you begin the hike the trail climbs rapidly as you...
Apache Kid Sampler
- The Apache Kid Wilderness is a 44,650 acre wilderness area nestled about 28 miles southwest of Magdalena...
Pino Springs Loop - Hiking -
- Short hike on the western edge of the Rio Puerco valley with some of the best views of the volcanic plugs...
Apache Kid Backpack
- Solitude abounds as you make your way through volcanic stone formations, old growth juniper, tall pines...
Beeline on the Plains of San Augustin - Road biking -
- My wife and I do a tag-team ride. I drop her off and drive ahead, then ride back to meet her, and she...
West Blue Mountain
West Blue Mountain is the highpoint of the San Mateo Mountains. This remote mountain rises high above...